Friday, October 10, 2014

Hip baby wrap review .

There's one thing  I regret not doing with my son and that's wearing him . As in using a carrier, wrap . I believe in baby wearing so much . It brings baby closer to mom and helps baby feel more safe and comfortable . 

Us moms are always on the go and sometimes it gets a little difficult when baby only wants to be picked up . Little J ALWAYS wants to be picked up when he comes over and sometimes its a little hard for me since I'm always in pain and also with my son around (he's very jealous) it makes it 10 times more difficult to get things done cause as soon as he sees me holding J he wants to be picked up too . That's when the Hip baby wrap comes to the rescue .

At first it was a little difficult to get the wrap on but as soon as I got it and got little J in it , it was awesome . He didn't feel as heavy as he usually does when I picked him up in my arms . I never thought baby wearing could be so comfortable and easy . Little Jacob LOVED IT !! As soon as I put him in he was kicking all over the place and looking at me smiling . I was able to start cooking , clean up the living room and take my son and little J for a walk without him crying .


The wrap looks a little different on me since I'm only 4'9 lol so it was a little big but still worked just fine and was comfortable for me . I didn't get any back pains while carrying him which was surprising for me . . Little J was suppose to have his arms inside the wrap but since he loves moving around that was a huge NO for him but he still loved every second inside the wrap .

My three year old wanted to also be worn but I was scared to try since he weights a lot . He said it looked like Jacob was having so much fun :)

I think every mom should try to wear their baby at least once . Maybe it's not for everyone but you wont know until you try . Saves you time and brings you closer to your little one . You can visit www.hipbabywrap.com for more information about the wrap , learn the benefits of baby wearing and also check out the other products they provide .

-- I was given the chance to review Hip Baby Wrap at NO COST in return of my honest opinion --

4 comments:

  1. I think this is very great I like it

    ReplyDelete
  2. he looks so happy and comfortable in the wrap , I'm expecting my first babies so thank you for this review ! I need all the tips I can get on different products for when my twins arrive next month

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute wrap....... I am a huge baby wearing fan since I've wore all my 4 kids but I haven't seen a wrap like this one so far ........ Looks like it's the perfect size so baby can be comfortable and also for mom in the shoulder area

    ReplyDelete